The Future Economy Network is delighted to announce we will be joined by subscribers Cadence Planning, Vattenfall, Ashfords and University of Bristol to discuss 4 types of renewable energy; Solar, Wind, Hydro & Geothermal.
More details to be announced.
Roland Billington, Head of Development at Cadence Planning, will discuss:
- What has solar achieved in the recent past; what have been the challenges and hurdles to overcome?
- Landowners; rental incomes, diversification, food production.
- What is the next generation of solar going to look like? How can this be achieved given existing land use constraints?
- How does solar fit in with the overall generation mix now and where does it need to be?
- Subsidy free world…. Where will Investors make their money?
- Repowering of solar parks. Better panels, longer periods.
- Is there a strategy to achieve Net Zero?
18:00 - 18:30 - Drinks Reception
18:30 - 18:40 - Introduction from The Future Economy Network
18:40 - 19:00 - Solar - Cadence Planning
19:00 - 19:20 - Wind - Vattenfall
19:20 - 19:40 - Hydrothermal - Ashfords
19:40 - 20:00 - Geothermal - University of Bristol
20:00 - 20:30 - Panel Discussion
20:30 - 21:00 - Networking & Nibbles
Get To Know Our Speakers!
Roland Billington, Head of Development, Cadence Planning
Roland has a huge amount of planning and development experience working in the private and public sector. Most recently, he spent six years as Head of Development with a well-regarded solar and battery storage developer where he achieved over 60MW of planning consents across nine large-scale solar sites and 100MW across ten battery storage sites.
In all the renewable energy development applications Roland has worked on, his key to success is his close working relationships and regular dialogue with all the relevant stakeholders. This allows him to get the best possible outcomes for our clients. His professional and diligent attitude provides an assurance that nothing gets forgotten during a planning submission.
We will share your Name, Job Title & Company with the other delegates & speakers to this event only.
If you don’t want this information to be shared please let us know when you have purchased your ticket.
We take photos at our events for marketing purposes, if you don’t want your picture taken please let us know.