The Future Economy Network is excited to announce we will be co-hosting this event with subscribers HSBC Bank. We will be joined by representatives from Sulis Import Solutions & subscribers Business West to speak at this event.
Brendon Bester, Director, Sulis Import Solutions presentation will discuss;
· Why knowing and understanding Incoterms are important
· What to look out for when dealing with new suppliers/factories
· Ensuring your products are compliant with your target market’s legal requirements
· Important key holiday dates (like Chinese New Year) and how to take this into consideration when importing
· Commodity Codes and ensuring smooth customs clearance to avoid unnecessary delays and costs at port
· How this might become even more relevant after Brexit
Get to know our speaker!
Brendon Bester, Director, Sulis Import Solutions
Brendon has been involved in International Trade, either exporting or importing goods for the retail, wholesale and NGO industries, since leaving university almost 18 years ago. His experience has covered numerous global markets, including the UK, EU, USA, Africa, India and China. He is currently a Director at Sulis Import Solutions, a local Import Consultancy that was created to help UK clients import their products simpler, better and faster.
We will share your Name, Job Title & Company with the other delegates & speakers to this event only.
If you don’t want this information to be shared please let us know when you have purchased your ticket.
We take photos at our events for marketing purposes, if you don’t want your picture taken please let us know.